About Our Excavation Services
Site excavation is a process in which soil, rock, and other materials are removed from a site, typically with the use of heavy earthmoving equipment such as excavators and bulldozers.
Sites are excavated to create a level, clean area to work, with the foundations being established in the excavated area. A site may also be excavated and backfilled to confirm that the material directly under the site is of high quality. The depth of site excavation can vary, depending on what is being built and where the building is occurring.
Hillis Construction & Septic specializes in:
- Dig outs
- Sewer Hook Ups
- Drain Systems
- Hole Drilling
- Parking & RV Pads
- Land Clearing
- Retaining Walls
- Concrete REmoval
- Sidewalk Repair
- Basic Landscaping
Hiring Hillis Construction & Septic ensures that your excavation project is conducted safely and competently, reducing the risk of problems at the site in the future.
Hillis Construction & Septic, established in 1999, has been providing the Newberg, Oregon and surrounding areas with expertise, professionalism and good old-fashioned service. We specialize in excavation, select demolition, general contracting, additions and pole barns.
With experience in projects that range from little to big, Hillis Construction & Septic works with client budgets and timelines and approaches every project with a focus on professionalism and safety.
Hillis Construction & Septic goes beyond just removal. When an excavation job requires the construction of other projects, such as a retaining walls, pole barns, drain systems, and more…we handle these as well.
At Hillis Construction & Septic, we like to describe our excavation service as “space creation.” We remove those obstacles in your space so you have a “clean” palate on which to start your project. Some situations we can help with are:
- Tight access excavation – In spaces where a bulldozer or other heavy equipment can’t do the job, an excavation company has the tools and expertise to create space even in tight situations.
- Demolition – If an old shed or other structure is preventing you from adding on a garage or pool, an excavator can quickly demolish and remove it. We then do the excavation work needed to provide a firm foundation for your new construction.
- Rock breaking – Are there rocks in your backyard that you can’t remove yourself? Tired of hiding them with unnecessary landscapping? Need the space they’re taking for something more useful? An excavation specialist can break up those rocks and remove them for you.
- Backyard clear-outs – No job is too big or small for excavation specialists. If your backyard is an overgrown mess filled with unwanted bushes and other debris, they can come in and do in hours what would take you back-breaking days or weeks of toil to accomplish.
- Drainage – An excavation service can help you with all of your drainage problems, large or small.